Apple Press - Wooden
Product Code: APPR01
Exclusive to Garden Trading our Apple Press produces delicious juice for drinking or even try cider-making! It is also ideal for pressing other fruits whatever your preference.
Crafted from Spruce and Cast Iron painted in our Gooseberry colourway, the Apple Press has three sturdy legs and a curved lip for fresh juice to trickle out into your glass or jug of choice. A lovely way to use freshly picked fruits, whether you drink at the breakfast table or use in culinary creations, it's an ideal item for the whole family to use.
Exclusive to Garden Trading our Apple Press produces delicious juice for drinking or even try cider-making! It is also ideal for pressing other fruits whatever your preference. Crafted from Spruce and Ca...Read More
Dimensions: H52 x Diameter 29cm
Crafted in Solid Spruce and Cast Iron
Painted in Gooseberry
Includes pulpbag and two pressing wooden blocks
We advise that you secure the Apple Press to a fixed surface to prevent moving
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. How many average sized apples can it handle in each pressing? Can you give the internal volume?
- A. The Apple Press does not store the juice as it is pressed, it comes straight out. The amount of apples will depend on the size you are using.
- Q. Is this a 6L, a 12L or an 18L capacity?
- A. This Apple Press does not have a measure capacity as it does not hold the juice. Once the fruit has been pressed it pours straight out.
- Q. Could you please tell me what parts of the apple press would have to be replaced and where these parts can be purchased? Many thanks. Nuala.
- A. The only part of the Apple Press that would need replacing is the Pulp Bag, although if this is cleaned and dried properly it should last for quite a long time.
- Q. Apple press Can you please let me know the internal volume of the press? Other makes normally express the volume in litres. I very much like the style of your press but I need to know the capacity whether in litres (preferably) or cubic centimetres. Thankyou for your time!
- A. The internal capacity is 7 litres.
- Q. When you say "back in the Spring", do you mean THIS Spring (ie. NOW) or Spring 2014?
- A. This item is in stock and available to order now.
- Q. How many Granny Smith apples can be fitted into the apple press at a time? Can it be taken appart to clean? What is the unside made our of?
- A. Thank you for your enquiry, we would suggest approximately 10 apples depending on the size. The apple press comes with a hessian bag which can be cleaned easily.
- Q. Can whole apples be pressed, or is it necessary to cut them up first? Thanks.
- A. For best results, use apples that have been cut up.
- Q. What preparation, if any, of the apples is required in advance of pressing?
- A. No preparation is needed however you may see better results if the apples are chopped before being pressed.
- Q. Will cutting apples, pears suffice? What about plums ans damson? - do they need to be stoned?
- A. This press is suitable for pressing apples, pears, grapes and similar fruits. For best results, cut and/or crush fruits before pressing. You do not need to stone the fruits before pressing.
- Q. How much does it weigh?
- A. This weighs approx. 11kgs.
- Q. When do you expect this to be back in stock?
- A. Unfortunately, this item is not due back into stock until March/April time.
- Q. It suggests in the specification to anchor the apple press down. Are there holes in the feet to allow one to screw it down? Also in other reviews it's suggests that two blocks aren't enough. What are the blocks for and is it possible to buy more?
- A. There are holes in the feet of the apple press so that it can be screwed down. We have also started to include extra pressing blocks for easier use.
- Q. Hello I accidentally came across this wonderful product of yours from watching buntys video.I love it but I live in Australia qld is there any chance of having this delivered as I love it or somewhere else but with the same one for delivery. Thank you Tania
- A. Please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com with your full shipping address so that we can obtain a shipping quote for you.
- Q. I am thinking of buying the Apple Press APPR01. would it be possible to pick it up in Carterton?
- A. Yes you are more than welcome to come to our office to collect items. If you could let us know in advance the day that you would like to come we can then have the items ready for you.