Sugar Pot in Dorset Blue - Enamel and Cork
Product Code: ENSP01
Ensure your teas and coffees are perfectly sweet with the retro inspired Sugar Pot crafted in high quality Vitreous Enamel. Ideal to be popped beside the kettle or on the table for a spot of tea, this petite pot can store an ample amount of your preferred sugar.
Designed with a thick Cork lid, this ensures the contents are kept fresh before their next use. The 70s style Enamel container works beautifully alongside our more mid-Century Stove Kettle in Dorset Blue. Practical as well as stylish, the Sugar Pot could even be used for nuts and seeds to sprinkle on salads or porridge, an all-round versatile piece.
Ensure your teas and coffees are perfectly sweet with the retro inspired Sugar Pot crafted in high quality Vitreous Enamel. Ideal to be popped beside the kettle or on the table for a spot of tea, this petite...Read More
Dimensions: H10 x Diameter 9.2cm
Crafted in Vitreous Enamel using traditional techniques onto a tough Japanese Carbon Steel base
Lid is Cork
Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant
Not dishwasher safe, wash with warm soapy water
Do not clean with an abrasive sponge
Not microwave safe
Traditional Enamel will chip if knocked or dropped
We recommend using with dry goods only
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.