Artisan Jug, Large - Ceramic
Product Code: JGCE02
With its beautiful pinched design the Artisan Jug, Large can be popped on the dining table ready for breakfasts or dinner parties. Crafted in Stoneware Ceramics, the jug has been finished with a glossy white glaze and uncoated beige base which is uniquely stamped by the ceramics studio, based in Oxfordshire.
At Garden Trading we love working alongside expert craftsmen and women to give you natural, handmade pieces that have a simple personal touch. Matching seamlessly with a range of our products, the neutral tones of this jug will complement your current crockery, whatever the colour.
With its beautiful pinched design the Artisan Jug, Large can be popped on the dining table ready for breakfasts or dinner parties. Crafted in Stoneware Ceramics, the jug has been finished with a glossy white...Read More
Dimensions: H11 x Diameter 8cm
Crafted in Stoneware Ceramics
Comes with a glossy white glaze
To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth
Not dishwasher or microwave safe
Each piece is stamped and completely unique
Made in Oxfordshire, UK
Due to this item being handmade, exact dimensions may vary to the above
Other items in the Artisan range also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.