Bread Bin in Clay
Product Code: BBCL05
Rated as one of the Independent’s Ten Best Bread Bins and designed along Garden Trading’s characteristic clean lines, our bread bin in Charcoal is made of steel powder coated a soft off white with a hint of green. Its timeless design also means that it suits both modern and more traditional kitchens. Combining functionality with style, the bin is easy to clean and good-looking enough to be displayed on the kitchen counter, either by itself or alongside our matching kitchen canister set.
Practical yet stylish, this robust metal bread bin is large enough to fit two loaves comfortably. It comes with a matching lid, keeping your bread fresh for as long as possible – whether it’s your...Read More
Made of powder-coated steel, with a chrome handle
Hand wash only
Also available in Charcoal, Chalk, Dorset Blue and Stone
Matching canister set available
One of the Independent’s Ten Best Bread Bins
Dimensions: H29 x W32 x D18cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please could you tell me if the height of the bread bin quoted is from the top of the handle to the bottom of the tin. Many thanks
- A. The measurement for the height of the bread bin does include the handle.
- Q. Is the bread bin BBCL05 made of enamelled steel?
- A. The Bread Bins are made from powder coated steel.
- Q. Is this item airtight? Is there a rubbery type seal around the lid so that it forms a vaccum/suction?
- A. There is no rubber seal around the top of this item however the lid does fit tightly. Our kitchen range is probably our most popular range and we have no problems with our storage tins having no seals.
- Q. where was this product made please and can you confirm that the paint is lead-free? I would like to be sure as you can't be too careful with products from some countries in particular. Please advise. Thank you.
- A. These bread bins are made in India and all of our food storage containers are made with lead-free paint.