Bread Bin and Canister Set - Charcoal
Product Code: BUN-BCCO
1 x Bread Bin in Charcoal (In stock)
1 x Coffee Canister in Charcoal (In stock)
1 x Sugar Canister in Charcoal (In stock)
1 x Tea Canister in Charcoal (In stock)
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle.
With their bold, clean lines, the retro-style Bread Bin and Canister Set is a must have for every kitchen. Eminently practical the canisters fit up to 500g of freshly ground coffee, 160 tea bags or 1kg of sugar. They’re designed with tight-fitting lids and the simple ‘tea’, ‘coffee’, and ‘sugar’ printed on one side, so there’s no confusion over your cuppas!
Whether you bake your own bread, or pick up fresh from the farmer’s market, our Bread Bin will prove a trustful home for your loaves. Rated as one of the Independent’s Ten Best Bread Bins, it has a sturdy chrome handle, is easy to clean and good-looking enough to display.
The timeless design of the Bread Bin and Canister Set fits both modern and more traditional style kitchens. Combining functionality with style, they’re crafted in powder coated steel and finished in our Charcoal colourway to add a sense of modernity to every home. We think this set would be a perfect upgrade for every kitchen worktop.
All items in this bundle can also be purchased separately.
Please note, items showing as Pre Order may be sent out separately to other items in this bundle. With their bold, clean lines, the retro-style Bread Bin and Canister Set is a must have for every kitche...Read More
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.