Marble Rolling Pin
Product Code: RPMB01
Pastry chefs, you're in for a treat! Our Marble Rolling Pin offers you an elegant alternative to wood with lots of benefits beyond its lovely sleek white appearance.
Marble is well-respected as a material for rolling pins as it absorbs heat, especially if you pop it in the fridge to chill before you tackle the dough. Its cool nature stops dough sticking as much as with a wooden pin, as well as keeping the butter in the dough cool to stop the structure of the pastry from falling apart. Smooth and weighty, it is effortless to roll and doesn't leave marks from wood grain.
A stunning and practical baking piece, the Marble Rolling Pin will serve you well for years to come.
Pastry chefs, you're in for a treat! Our Marble Rolling Pin offers you an elegant alternative to wood with lots of benefits beyond its lovely sleek white appearance. Marble is well-respected as a material for...Read More
Dimensions: H4 x W28 x D4cm
Crafted in marble
Wash with a damp cloth
Not recommended for very light pastry due to its weight
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.