Preserving Pan Stainless Steel
Product Code: PPSS01
Kit yourself out for a lifetime of preserving. Our large robust and sturdy preserving pan is an invaluable accessory for any jam maker. This Maslin pan has been designed to make homemade jam, preserves and chutneys the traditional way for those who cook in large quantities. Its wide diameter top helps rapidly evaporate excess liquid without boiling over.Crafted from stainless steel this preserving pan has a capacity of approximately 8 litres, a 30.5cm diameter top and a height of 13cm. For best results we recommend you use on a low to medium heat to prevent the base from burning.
The Maslin pan can also be used for extracting juice from fruit when making homemade wine and for reducing sauces.
Kit yourself out for a lifetime of preserving. Our large robust and sturdy preserving pan is an invaluable accessory for any jam maker. This Maslin pan has been designed to make homemade jam, preserves and ch...Read More
Crafted from Stainless steel
Capacity of approximately 8 litres
30.5cm dia x H13cm
Suitable for use on all cookers, except induction hobs
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.