Wells Wide Bubble Vase - Recycled Glass
Product Code: WBVA01
Here at Garden Trading we pride ourselves on creating new products from natural, raw and recycled materials. Our new Wells range is crafted from 100% recycled glass in Spain. Each piece has a soft turquoise hue which reminds us of the crisp waters and expanding skyline of coastal towns. The name of the range comes from Wells-next-the-Sea in North Norfolk, we felt it was fitting for the beauty of our new glassware range.
This organic Wells Wide Bubble Vase has a gorgeous shape and rolled chunky neck. We love the unique appearance that would look beautiful as a dining table centrepiece, on an open windowsill or console table. The vase suits single stemmed flowers, adding a daintiness to the heavy recycled glass.
The subtle blue-green shine of the Wells Wide Bubble Vase will complement all home colour schemes. There's something refreshing about using glassware throughout the home and the individual design of this vase will make it stand out in wherever you choose to place it.
Here at Garden Trading we pride ourselves on creating new products from natural, raw and recycled materials. Our new Wells range is crafted from 100% recycled glass in Spain. Each piece has a soft turquoise ...Read More
Dimensions: H33 x Diameter 33cm
Crafted in Spain using 100% Recycled Glass
Third image shows Tall and Wide Bubble Vases together
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.