Wells Bubble Vase, Tall - Recycled Glass
Product Code: WBVA02
Here at Garden Trading we pride ourselves on creating new products from natural, raw and recycled materials. Our new Wells range is crafted from 100% recycled glass in Spain. Each piece has a soft turquoise hue which reminds us of the crisp waters and expanding skyline of coastal towns. The name of the range comes from Wells-next-the-Sea in North Norfolk, we felt it was fitting for the beauty of our new glassware range.
The organic Wells Tall Bubble Vase has a gorgeous shape and distinctive chunky neck. Vast in height, just shy of half a metre, it will stand tall and proud wherever you choose to place it. We love the unique appearance that would look beautiful as a dining table centrepiece, on an open windowsill or console table. The vase suits long single stemmed flowers the can be splayed out, adding a touch of daintiness to the heavy recycled glass.
The subtle blue-green shine of the Wells Tall Bubble Vase will complement all home colour schemes. Whether you buy the one vase or team with other items in the Wells range, they will add that finishing touch to your home interior.
Here at Garden Trading we pride ourselves on creating new products from natural, raw and recycled materials. Our new Wells range is crafted from 100% recycled glass in Spain. Each piece has a soft turquoise ...Read More
Dimensions: H47 x Diameter 25cm
Crafted in Spain using 100% Recycled Glass
Third image shows Tall and Wide Bubble Vases together
Colouring and exact dimensions may vary due to the organic nature of this product
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.