Recycled Glass Vase Small
Product Code: RGVA02
Our stunning small rounded vase has been crafted using recycled glass making them ideal for holding a small bunch or slim branches.
Made from delicately hand-blown glass the unique shape and colour has been designed to stand alone or as a collection when empty so that you can still enjoy them when placed on the windowsill, bookshelf or dining table.
This small recycled glass with a small bottle neck is a great way to add colour to any neutral decor. They can be filled with an array of flowers or arrange them on their own for a striking display.
Our stunning small rounded vase has been crafted using recycled glass making them ideal for holding a small bunch or slim branches. Made from delicately hand-blown glass the unique shape and colour has ...Read More
Dimensions: H16 x Diameter 13cm
Crafted in hand-blown Recycled Glass
Large and Extra Large sizes available
Comes individually boxed
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
My only comment for these small vases is that they are not overly stable, and seem to be weighted to one side. I know they are recycled and are not designed to be perfect and they look great but a slight nudge and they have a tendency to fall over, which is a worry if I put flowers with water in them.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.