Wooden Log Store
Product Code: LSWO01
With our sizeable Wooden Log Store you can continue to enjoy the warmth and homely atmosphere of your open fire, with a perfectly organised supply of logs, kept dry and protected.
We’ve designed the perfect home for your winter supply of logs, keeping them in prime condition, ready to be placed straight on the fire, providing warmth for your home throughout the bitterly cold months. To burn efficiently and safely, logs are best kept dry, so with our Wooden Log Store you can keep your winters stock in the best possible state.
Crafted from Spruce Wood, the smooth surfaces and visible grain adds to the alluring characteristic of the material that we’ve especially chosen. Its stylish appearance and enjoyable presence is equally matched by its durability and robust build. We’ve made sure our Wooden Log Store has been designed to be completely weatherproof, ensuring a long lasting product that will be providing protection and style for years to come.
Each piece of Spruce is carefully selected, making each of our Wooden Log Stores charmingly individual and seamlessly pleasing, so we can guarantee that your winters provisions are kept protected, awaiting the colder months in naturally designed style and perfect condition.
With our sizeable Wooden Log Store you can continue to enjoy the warmth and homely atmosphere of your open fire, with a perfectly organised supply of logs, kept dry and protected....Read More
Crafted in spruce
Simple self assembly required
W150 x H143 x D70cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the roof solid enough to keep off the rain; the store is described as weatherproof but it needs to keep the logs dry?
- A. The roof is solid enough to keep the rain off, and the logs dry. The slanted roof has been designed to help with this.
- Q. How many logs does it hold, 1.2 cubic metres? Thank you
- A. Approximately 300-350 logs.
- Q. Is it possible to extend any of the dimensions? ideally i would like a log store that was 2 metres wide. if i could change the dimensions what would be the cost implications? thank you.
- A. Unfortunately, we are unable to manufacture our products to different sizes than those shown.
- Q. If I ordered two or three of these in one delivery would I just pay one postage charge?
- A. Yes, the delivery charge is per delivery not per item so only one charge would be applied.
- Q. Does the product come flat packed? Or is it aleady assembled?
- A. This item does require simple self assembly.
- Q. What price is delivery to Northern Ireland and could this be delivered before Christmas?
As this item is delivered on a pallet it will cost around £80.00 to ship to Ireland. We do have these in stock currently so this could be delivered to you before Christmas.