Fireside Set of 4 Tools - Wrought Iron
Product Code: FIRE02
Keep your fires roaring and fireside looking spick and span with the Fireside Set of 4 Tools. Crafted in sturdy Wrought Iron, the set has an antiqued brown finish which will match beautifully with many home decors.
The set comprises the Log Grabber, for manoeuvring logs from basket to fireplace. The Fire Poker, for poking logs into prime position to get that perfect flame. The Ash Shovel and Brush will be there to sweep up any burnt cinders, to ensure your hearth is kept clean and tidy.
Keep your fires roaring and fireside looking spick and span with the Fireside Set of 4 Tools. Crafted in sturdy Wrought Iron, the set has an antiqued brown finish which will match beautifully with many home ...Read More
Crafted in Wrought Iron with an Antiqued Brown finish
Includes: Log Grabber, Fire Poker, Ash Shovel and Brush
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please confirm when these are due into stock Thanks
- A. These are due back into stock week commencing the 3rd February.
- Q. How high is the set? Regards Callum
- A. The total height of this set is 69cm.
- Q. Hi, can you tell me when the 4 tool fire set is due back in stock. Thanks
- A. This item will be back in stock week commencing the 22nd September.
- Q. Please can you tell me the weight of this item?
- A. The weight of this item is approximately 7kg.
- Q. Hello, could you please confirm the dimensions of the base. Thank you.
- A. The dimensions of the base are 23.5cm x 14cm.
- Q. What country are these manufactured in?
- A. These Fireside Tools Set are manufactured in India.
- Q. Hi when are these going to be back in stock please
- A. These are due into stock week commencing 21st November.