Compost Bucket in Clay - Steel
Product Code: CPBC01
Be both eco friendly and stylish with our popular Compost Bucket in Clay. With its nickel-plated handles and the word ‘compost’ written simply on the side, this essential compost bin is good-looking enough to sit on the kitchen worktop. But it is also very practical. Made of robust galvanised steel, it has a removable plastic inner bucket, with carry handle, which can be washed separately. It also has a tight-fitting lid with a plastic seal for keeping those composting smells where they belong - in the bin!
Powder-coated a gentle soft white with a hint of green, the Compost Bucket in Clay has a timeless style that suits both a contemporary and a more traditional kitchen style.
Be both eco friendly and stylish with our popular Compost Bucket in Clay. With its nickel-plated handles and the word ‘compost’ written simply on the side, this essential compost bin is good...Read More
Dimensions: H21 x W25 x D20cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Removable inner bucket with handle is included
Air-tight sealed lid
Other colours available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Which metal are the handles made of, please? Many thanks.
- A. The handles are made from nickle.
- Q. Are replacement plastic buckets available?
- A. Yes, if you would like to contact email@example.com with your name and address, we can arrange for a replacement inner bucket to be sent out to you.
- Q. I can't imagine that the plastic inner bin is not dishwasher safe but my wife tells me it's not. What's the verdict?
- A. We do not recommend cleaning the inner bucket in the dishwasher. It is best to be soaked and rinsed through with bleach.
- Q. Is it possible to buy a replacement lid seal for your compost caddy? If so, where from, please?
- A. Please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details and we can have this posted out for you.
- Q. I have read that I can purchase a replacement inner bucket from you for your compost bucket. Is it also possible to buy a replacement lid seal? I look forward to hearing from you, with my fingers crossed! If not from you, where could I get one from? Thank you.
- A. Unfortunately we not not sell the the inner bucket or seal. I have emailed you so please check your inbox