Brunswick Waste Paper Basket - Ndiorokh
Product Code: BRPB01
Uniquely hand-woven, the Brunswick Waste Paper Basket is ideal for use around the house keeping unwanted clutter stored away. Crafted in Ndiorokh, a local grass in Senegal, each basket is hand made using interwoven strips of grass and coloured plastic. The natural tones of brown and white will complement any interior whether placed in a spare room or home office.
The Brunswick Waste Paper Basket comes complete with a lid, keeping the contents neat, tidy and out of sight. Named after the smart seaside square in Brighton, it joins our wider Brunswick range, that has proven extremely popular. Here at Garden Trading we love to use recyclable and natural materials to create stand out pieces that pay homage to their original origins.
Uniquely hand-woven, the Brunswick Waste Paper Basket is ideal for use around the house keeping unwanted clutter stored away. Crafted in Ndiorokh, a local grass in Senegal, each basket is hand made using int...Read More
Dimensions: H28 x Diameter 29cm
Inner dimensions: W23.5 x D25cm
Crafted in Ndiorokh (grass from Senegal)
The grass is woven with strips of plastic
Handmade and woven in Senegal
As this product is handmade, exact dimensions and colourings may vary
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.