Farringdon Welly Stand
Product Code: WRME01
Keep your home free of a mountain of muddy wellies with our Farringdon Welly Stand. It's designed with two rows of vertical rods at different heights, for larger wellies at the back, to smaller wellies at the front. Spacious enough to fit six pairs, it really is perfect for the whole family and even friends.
Crafted in Steel, the industrial appearance is streamlined and sturdy yet light enough to move to the desired room. It's finished with a clear matt laminate lacquer making it easy to wipe clean any dirt, whilst still keeping its modern steel aesthetic. The Farringdon Welly Stand is an ideal storage solution for your hallway, utility room or porch. After a muddy family walk what better way to come home and know everyone’s wellies won't be piled by the door, but hanging on the stand whilst the mud dries. Keeping your home organised yet always looking contemporary.
Keep your home free of a mountain of muddy wellies with our Farringdon Welly Stand. It's designed with two rows of vertical rods at different heights, for larger wellies at the back, to smaller wellies at the...Read More
Dimensions for whole unit: H52 x W54 x D20cm
Height of back rods (from floor) - 52cm
Height of front rods (from floor) - 37cm
Gap between each rod: 9cm
Diameter of ball on each rod: 3cm
Crafted in Steel finished with a Clear Matt Laminate Lacquer
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this suitable for outside use please?
- A. This item has not been designed for outdoor use therefore we do recommend this is used in a covered area.