Wash Up Tidy in Chalk - Steel
Product Code: WACH01
This wash up tidy bucket is perfect for storing and carrying all manner of laundry essentials, from washing powders and soaps to cloths, brushes and even pegs. Crafted in Powder Coated Steel, this utility bucket is durable, and now available in our stylish colour Chalk.
This wash up tidy bucket is perfect for storing and carrying all manner of laundry essentials, from washing powders and soaps to cloths, brushes and even pegs. Crafted in Powder Coated Steel, this utility buc...Read More
Dimensions: H12.5 x W27 x D14cm
Height including handle: 28cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
3 inner compartments for easy storage
'WASH UP' printed on one side
Other colours available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do you have any wash up tidies in Clay still? I have one so know you used to do it. It is for my utility room where already have the dog food bins in clay so want it to match!! Thanks so much Gilly.
- A. I'm afraid this item has now been discontinued in the Clay colour, and is now only available in either Chalk or Dorset Blue.
- Q. Hi, was this also available in grey? I just bought a grey utility bucket of yours and wanted to get the mathing wash up tidy. Thanks
- A. We used to supply the Wash Up Tidy in our Clay colour, which is a grey/green, and also Cream and Shutter Blue. This is now only available however in the Dorset Blue and Chalk.