Aldsworth Large Potting Table
Product Code: ZTPT10
Make the homely task of sowing seeds more pleasurable with our specially designed Large Wooden Chunky Potting Table.
Crafted in untreated Spruce, taken from fully sustainable and responsible sources within the EU, with a carefully designed hardwearing zinc worktop, our Large Chunky Potting Table has all the necessary requirements to make it the perfect gardening companion. With 3 spacious drawers, and a versatile shelving unit, find all the room you could ever need, storing pots, seeds, string, and plenty of other gardening essentials.
Enjoy its charmingly rustic appearance both indoor and outdoor,as the simplicity of our Large Chunky Potting Table complements any decoration style, making it a perfect feature for both in the house and down at the bottom of the garden.
We’ve designed each and every Large Chunky Potting Table to be hardwearing and robust, its durability is predominately equaled to its presence and stylish appearance. We’ve ensured our design of the pottingtable has taken into count the natural characteristics of the Spruce,allowing for the smooth surfaces and visible wood grains to become anenjoyed and unique feature.
Each piece of Spruce is carefully selected, making each of our Large Chunky Potting Tables charmingly individual and seamlessly pleasing, so we can guarantee you’ll be enjoying its style and presence for years to come.
Make the homely task of sowing seeds more pleasurable with our specially designed Large Wooden Chunky Potting Table. Crafted in untreated Spruce, taken from fully sustainable and responsible sources w...Read More
Dimensions: H81.5 x W110 x D40cm
Crafted in untreated Spruce from a sustainable source within the EU
Can be used throughout the house as durable storage
Not suitable for leaving outdoors
Assembly required (instructions included)
Please note, this item will be delivered on a pallet with a 1 man service, therefore assistance will be required. Please advise if there are any access restrictions to the property that will need passing onto our courier.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What are the dimensions between the legs and from the bottom shelf to the underside of the top? I'm thinking of using storage baskets in this spaxe. Thank you. e
- A. 36cm x 18cm
- Q. Is the top of this made from pure zinc? I'm thinking of using it as a kitchen island.
This is made from zinc however it has not been food safety tested.
- Q. I would like to buy one of these and shorten the legs by cutting several inches off the bottom. Would this cause problems fitting the shelf? Or could I reposition any arrangements for fitting the shelf? Thanks for indulging me!
- A. There are pre-drilled holes on the legs for the shelf to be fitted to, however these can be easily drilled elsewhere on the leg if you wish to make these shorter and fit the shelf higher up.
- Q. Hi, I would like to buy this to use in the bathroom, to have a sink on it. I was wondering if the zinc surface is thin and soft enough to drill a hole through for the sink to be fitted? Thanks!
This table is absolutely fine to drill through to fit a sink, and other customers have actually had the same idea and it looks lovely! The only thing to consider is that the zinc top will be water marked unless coated with a lacquer.