Set of 2 Stratton Cement Bowls in Stone
Product Code: SBCT02
Let these gorgeous cement planters add a modern touch to any room of the house.This Set of 2 Bowls come in our Stone-colour in both a larger and smaller size. Also available as a Set of 2 Pots with either Straight or Tapered shaping in the same colour, there are so many ways to combine these gorgeous planters.
The smooth cement finish in our soft Stone colour lends an earthy tone to each pot, creating a natural look that brings a room to life. The neutral appearance and smooth shaping mean that these planters are perfect for everything from classic flowers to quirky succulents.
Let these gorgeous cement planters add a modern touch to any room of the house.This Set of 2 Bowls come in our Stone-colour in both a larger and smaller size. Also available as a Set of 2 Pots with either Str...Read More
Large - H13cm x Dia35cm
Small - H9cm x Dia24cm
Crafted in Cement
Other colours and designs available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do these have drainage holes, please? Thanks.
- A. These do not have drainage holes, however they can be drilled if required.
- Q. are there drainage holes ?
- A. These pots do not come with drainage holes.
- Q. Are these suitable for using on a surface with no saucer underneath? Are they treated so water will not just soak through them and damage the shelf/table under it ?
- A. These Cement pots will not allow water to soak through and will therefore not leave any marks on the surface they are placed on.