Malmesbury Planter, Small H37cm - Galvanised Steel
Product Code: PLGA17
The vintage styling of the Malmesbury Planter Small is the perfect addition to your garden. Crafted from sturdy Galvanised Steel, each planter has a vintage rusted rim and recycled rubber handles.
The silver speckled aesthetic matches wonderfully with a range of flowers, plants and herbs and will age gradually over time. We think it would look lovely in the corner of the decking or patio or positioned next to the front door, to catch your eye as you enter the house.
The vintage styling of the Malmesbury Planter Small is the perfect addition to your garden. Crafted from sturdy Galvanised Steel, each planter has a vintage rusted rim and recycled rubber handles. The si...Read More
Dimensions: H37 x Diameter 33cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Planter does not come with drainage holes
Recycled rubber handles
Medium and Large sizes available
We recommend using an inner plant pot or liner (not included) to prolong its life
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
StandardUK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placedbefore midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Dayorder is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, deliverywill take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hello, can you please tell me if these containers have drainage holes and when will they be back in stock. I'd like to purchase all three sizes! thank you
- A. These planters do not have drainage holes as they have been designed with both indoor and outdoor use in mind, however they can be easily drilled.