Longborough Planter, Medium H44.5cm - Polyresin
Product Code: PLLB01-M
There's nothing better than a range of planters that can be kept outside all year round. The Longborough Planter - Medium is crafted in Polyresin and can withstand as low as -24 degrees. Perfect for herbs, flowers and shrubs the flecked grey colouring brings out the vibrancy of the plants inside.
The exterior is rough to touch almost as if it's been cut from natural rock. This unusual material offers you a change from traditional Wooden or Metal planters and the contemporary appearance will complement a range of gardens. We also sell a Large and Small size dependent on your space and plant size.
There's nothing better than a range of planters that can be kept outside all year round. The Longborough Planter - Medium is crafted in Polyresin and can withstand as low as -24 degrees. Perfect for herbs, f...Read More
Dimensions: H44.5 x Diameter 44.5cm
Crafted in Polyresin
Material breakdown: 50% Stone Mixture, 45% High Density Resin and 5% Fibreglass
UV and Frost Resistant down to -24 degrees
Colour: Baltic Grey
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please could you give me the weight of this product please
- A. This item is approximately 5kg.
- Q. Does this pot have drainage holes?
- A. No, these planters do not have drainage holes, however these can be easily drilled if required.