Longborough Planter, Large 55.5cm - Polyresin
Product Code: PLLB01-L
The generous proportions of the Longborough Planter - Large can house the brightest and boldest of plants and trees in all sized gardens. Crafted in Polyresin, the material has been fully tested to withstand temperatures down to -24 degrees. Even if the plants can't stand the cold, you can be assured this planter will.
With its rough stone like texture, the Longborough Planter - Large would look striking one in each corner of a patio, on the decking or beside the doorway. The grey mottled colouring is coarse to touch and looks like it's been hewn from rock, making them a more contemporary choice to Wooden or Metal planters. We also sell two smaller sizes if you have a smaller space to fill or want the full set.
The generous proportions of the Longborough Planter - Large can house the brightest and boldest of plants and trees in all sized gardens. Crafted in Polyresin, the material has been fully tested to withstand...Read More
Dimensions: H55.5 x Diameter 53.5cm
Crafted in Polyresin
Material breakdown: 50% Stone Mixture, 45% High Density Resin and 5% Fibreglass
UV and Frost Resistant down to -24 degrees
Colour: Baltic Grey
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Does this have drainage holes for water
- A. All of our planters have been designed with both indoor and outdoor use in mind, therefore these do not have drainage holes.