Galvanised Bucket, Large H35 - Galvanised Steel
Product Code: BUGA05
Keep your plants secure and displayed beautifully in the Galvanised Bucket - Large. The metallic appearance has lovely ridged detailing keeping the design simple to match well in a range of gardens. The bucket would look striking with brightly coloured blooms or soft greenery positioned beside the doorway, in the corner of the decking or patio. The industrial styling would work well in both rural properties and modern courtyards.
During the winter months, the Galvanised Bucket - Large could be cleaned up and transported inside to house logs and kindling by the fire. The ample room inside will ensure the fire is kept stocked up and logs arranged neatly. This durable bucket can be used both indoors and out, offering you storage all year round.
Keep your plants secure and displayed beautifully in the Galvanised Bucket - Large. The metallic appearance has lovely ridged detailing keeping the design simple to match well in a range of gardens. The buck...Read More
Dimensions: H35 x Diameter 41cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Strong metal handles
Can be used as a planter or log bucket
Small size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
StandardUK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placedbefore midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Dayorder is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, deliverywill take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. How much does the Large Galvanised Log Bucket weigh? The Product Code is: BUGA05 Thank you.
- A. This item weighs approximately 3kg.
- Q. The bucket doesn't have any holes in the bottom for drainage. Can plants be planted directly in or do they need to be in a secondary container?
- A. These pots can be planted into directly, and drainage holes can be drilled if desired. These do not come with drainage holes as they are designed with both indoor and outdoor use in mind.