Barrington Arch Trellis - Raw Metal
Product Code: BSME14
The criss-crossed arched design of the Barrington Arch Trellis gives plenty to hold on to, making it an ideal support for creeping plants and vines.
Perfect for creating a natural screen or breaking up empty wall space in your garden, the Gothic styling ensures that it's a timeless addition to your garden. Now made from raw metal, this frame will age gracefully for a charming worn effect.
The criss-crossed arched design of the Barrington Arch Trellis gives plenty to hold on to, making it an ideal support for creeping plants and vines. Perfect for creating a natural screen or breaking up empty...Read More
Dimensions: H191 x W78 x D2cm
Crafted in Raw Steel
Fixings not included
Comes with spikes on feet to secure into the ground
Designed to rust once placed in the garden
Please note we cannot guarantee our Barrington range to arrive without some natural rusting already visible
- Standard UK Delivery - £10.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Unfortunately, Next Day and Weekend delivery options are not available for this product. Please note that this product is excluded from Free Delivery Offers.
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days.
You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I am looking at your two trellis's. Are they free standing or how are they attached to a wall, and, if they are do they come with the necessary fixings ? Thank you
- A. This Trellis can either be free standing or attached to a wall if desired. It has spikes on the feet in order for it to be secured into the ground, and can then be placed up against the wall. If you wish to secure to the wall the fixings are not included.
- Q. Hello, Just wondering if you know the weight of this item? Thank you.
- A. The approximate weight of this item is 4.9kg.
- Q. I am thinking I might drill holes in breeze blocks and fix trellis in them (with either silicon or cement say) so that the trellis may be moved occasionally... with climbing plants in the blocks' hollows...my question is will the trellis hold/support itself in this sort of situation?
- A. Yes, the trellis will be able to support itself in this situation.