Barrington Weather Vane
Product Code: WVME01
Named after one of the villages on the Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border near to where Garden Trading is based, the Barrington Weathervane is a simplified, subtly modernised version of the classic weathervanes that can occasionally be spotted on nearby old farm buildings.
Made of cast iron that has been deliberately aged, this weathervane is suitable for both flat and pitched roofs. And it will transform any building into a landmark that will be noticed and remembered.
The Barrington Weathervane makes a great – and unusual – housewarming present.
Named after one of the villages on the Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border near to where Garden Trading is based, the Barrington Weathervane is a simplified, subtly modernised version of the classic weathervan...Read More
Dimensions: H100 x W50cm
Crafted in Cast Iron
Suitable for flat or pitched roofs
Matching Barrington Plant Supports and Stakes also available
Please note that this product has been deliberately aged
Smaller size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. It looks like the night can be adjusted slighted with a max height of 100cm? Is this correct.
- A. The height of this is 100cm and cannot be adjusted.
- Q. Is the weathervane nailed or screwed to the roof? Without that, it doesn't look at is would stay clipped onto the roof in a high wind.
- A. The weathervane needs to be secured to the joists underneath the tiles.
- Q. How do you attach weathervane? Do you need other parts to attach it or is everything included?
- A. All fixings are included and it needs to be secured to the joists underneath the tiles