Aldsworth Outdoor Storage Box - Small
Product Code: SBWO02
This robust rustic wooden storage box can provide indispensable storage for indoors and out. Made from Spruce and a zinc hinged slated lid, offers maximum protection from the weather and lifts for easy access for hidden storage space.
There is no end of uses, from keeping wellies and shoes dry by the front door, to storing garden games, gardening tools and other outdoor paraphernalia. Use indoors to house books, magazines or even toys.
This storage box is a great versatile addition to the garden, a fantastic alternative to a garden shed for those with small spaces.
To prolong its life, we recommend using a treatment and thereafter on an annual basis.
It arrives fully assembled.
This robust rustic wooden storage box can provide indispensable storage for indoors and out. Made from Spruce and a zinc hinged slated lid, offers maximum protection from the weather and lifts for ...Read More
Crafted in Spruce and Zinc
Outer Dimensions: H57 x W77 x D42cm; Inner Dimensions: H35 x W67 x D32cm
Please note, we are currently offering FREE DELIVERY on this item within mainland UK.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. why do you lose 30cm of height on the inside?
The outer height is measured from the bottom of the foot to the top of the unit, from it's highest point (the back). We measure from this point so our customers know the maximum amount of room they need to allow for. The reasons for the inner dimensions being less are because the roof is sloped making the inner height lower, and the box is also raised from the floor giving less room inside.
- Q. Hi I noticed the comments that have been been made about the internal dimensions. Can you please confirm if a 76cm spade would fit comfortably inside. Thanks Amanda
- A. The inner width dimension is 67cm therefore unfortunately this would not be large enough for this size spade.
- Q. What wood treatment would you recommend for this product?
- A. There is no specific treatment that we would recommend for this product. Just an outdoor wood treatment will be sufficient to prolong this for outdoor use.
- Q. Can you confirm the dimensions please. On the drawing it says the height is 57cm but in the description it says 47cm. Thanks
- A. Apologies, the correct height is 57cm.
- Q. is this suitable to store a small lawnmower? Is it waterproof?
- A. Yes, this item is waterproof.
- Q. Would there be a way to attach some sort of lock so that parcels could be left securely inside?
- A. A hole could be drilled through the zinc top and the wood so that a padlock could be inserted.
- Q. Can you please make a longer one suitable for cushions?
- A. Unfortunately, we only supply this item in the one size shown.
- Q. I was just about to order the outside storage box with the free delivery offer but see it is out of stock , is it possible to place and pay for the box now and still have the offer?
- A. This item is expected back into stock week commencing the 20th May. Unfortunately, all offers are subject to stock availability and cannot be applied to back orders therefore we are unable to apply this to the Storage Box.
- Q. Why is it that as soon as you have a free delivery offer this item suddenly becomes out of stock? I find this really annoying and it puts me off buying the item free delivery or not.
- A. Our free delivery offer started on Friday 26th April and between this date and yesterday 5 were sold and they then went out of stock. Unfortunately, we cannot always plan our promotions around stock levels as they are constantly changing. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Q. Is it suitable for sitting on?
- A. No, we would not recommend using this to sit on.