Product Code: PWSH01
If you're low on space, or just need a compact storage solution, the Painswick Shed is the perfect choice. This town sized shed is tall enough to fit all those garden tools and outdoor clutter.
Crafted in FSC Fir, it's designed with a slatted floor and will create simple clean lines in your garden or driveway. It's been produced with a sheet metal roof for water to drain off easily with the varied weather. The beautiful rustic colouring will complement any outdoor space and it even comes with a secure bolt on the door.
The Painswick Shed comes flat packed with instructions, ready to set up in your place of choice.
If you're low on space, or just need a compact storage solution, the Painswick Shed is the perfect choice. This town sized shed is tall enough to fit all those garden tools and outdoor clutter. Crafted i...Read More
Dimensions: H170 x W80 x D55cm
Crafted in FSC Fir
Sheet Metal Roof
Comes flat packed with instructions
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is the door/hinges reversible. That is, can I fit the hinges on the left of the unit?
- A. I'm afraid the hinges can only be fitted to the right hand side of the shed.