Large Outdoor Clock in Clay
Product Code: CLCL02
Our Large Outdoor Garden Clock in Clay is a simple and stylish design with big bold numbers. Easy to see and totally weatherproof, this is a great addition to your garden. The perfect size makes it easy to r...Read More
Fully weatherproof with batteries behind a removable protective cover
Dimensions: Dia32 x D8cm
Requires 1 x AA Battery
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. 32cms, is that the overall size? What is the size of the face?
- A. The diameter of the face is 25cm.
- Q. How much to ship to USA?
- A. I am afraid we cannot currently ship the US.
- Q. I have just purchased one of your outdoor clocks and would like to know how to get into the battery /movement compartment? Thanks in anticipation Mick Grosvenor
- A. You will need to unscrew the 3 small screws with a screwdriver in order to remove the casing that covers the battery. A normal philips screwdriver should be fine for this.
- Q. I have just received one of your clocks which says it is totally weatherproof but then says not to place in direct sun light. What will happen if It is placed on a south facing garden wall as planned- assuming we may have some sun! ?
- A. If the clock is to be placed in direct boiling sun for a whole day then the cover would act as an oven almost, and this could therefore affect the workings of the clock. We have never had a problem with this, and in the UK this is not likely to be an issue. It is just advice that has been given as standard by the manufacturer.
- Q. What batteries does this clock require?
- A. This clock requires a AA battery.
- Q. Hi, I purchased this clock from you a while ago & wanted to know if it would be possible to buy a replacement glass clock face cover, as mine fell off my garden summer house in strong winds & smashed when it hit the ground. If you could help me I would be very greatful, Many thanks Maria
- A. I am very sorry however we do not have replacement glass for our clocks.
- Q. I have bought one of these clocks but have absolutely no idea how to attach it to the wall and no instructions were provided. It is clear that the clock is meant to hand on a nail, but what are the two screws and circular discs for?
- A. This clock attaches to the wall simply by hanging on a nail. The circular discs and screws are just part of the packaging and are not part of the clock.
- Q. Does the black cover on back needing 'removing for battery time setting
- A. There is a removable back cover which houses the battery, however you can adjust the time without removing this.