8 Inch Round Garden Clock in Clay
Product Code: THCL06
Fully weatherproof with batteries behind a removable protective cover
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. I have just purchased the clock and thermometer as a gift and would like to know if they come with batteries. If not can you tell me the batteries required for each. Many thanks
- A. This clock does not come with batteries, however it does require x1 AA battery.
- Q. How do I set the time and insert batteries?
- A. To set the time and insert the batteries you will need to remove the back casing by unscrewing the 3 small screws.
- Q. Hi, We have just bought this clock and cannot see how to insert the battery and set the hands. At The back there is a plastic cover that seems to be held by screws from the front of the clock. There are three screws holding the clock into the case (or so it seems) but it is not obvious how this would help. How do I get to the battery compartment, please?
- A. The plastic cover on the reverse of the clock houses the battery therefore this does need to be unscrewed and removed.
- Q. What type of fitting does it have to attach the clock to the wall. We have had a clock with merely a screw slot at the back and the wind blew the clock off the wall.
- A. This item has a keyhole hook on the back that sits onto a screw.
- Q. There are two different clocks shown, one like a ship's porthole with hands with a "heart" at the end, the other a "standard" clock with tapered hands - is this the "outdoor clock"?. What is the code for the first clock?
- A. The clock in the main image pictured on the wall is the correct image for the 8in Clock. The code for this is THCL06.
- Q. Hi again, there are two pictures of different clocks on this page 8in clock with the code THCL06. Can you tell me if said clock is the wall mounted one or the one on white background? Also does it tick loudly? Thank you.
- A. Both of these images are the same clock. One is taken from a side view and one is a straight on view. These clocks do not tick particularly loudly.