Fully weatherproof with batteries behind a removable protective cover
- Q. What type of fitting does it have to attach the clock to the wall.
We have had a clock with merely a screw slot at the back and the wind blew the clock off the wall.
- A. This item has a keyhole hook on the back that sits onto a screw.
- Q. There are two different clocks shown, one like a ship's porthole with hands with a "heart" at the end, the other a "standard" clock with tapered hands - is this the "outdoor clock"?. What is the code for the first clock?
- A. The clock in the main image pictured on the wall is the correct image for the 8in Clock. The code for this is THCL06.
- Q. Hi again,
there are two pictures of different clocks on this page 8in clock with the code THCL06. Can you tell me if said clock is the wall mounted one or the one on white background? Also does it tick loudly? Thank you.
- A. Both of these images are the same clock. One is taken from a side view and one is a straight on view. These clocks do not tick particularly loudly.