Whitstable Barbecue - Galvanised Steel
Product Code: BBWH01
Dimensions: H30 x Diameter 33cm
Crafted in Galvanised Steel
Removable metal handle with wooden grip (must be removed before cooking)
Large air holes for maximum air circulation
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Do you deliver to France. If so what would it cost. Peter Oswald
- A. We can deliver to France however the shipping cost would be approx. £70.00 for this item.
- Q. Hi, I saw a review implying that the grill part isn't stainless steel, but is just chromed. Is it stainless? Thanks :-)
- A. The grill part is not stainless steel but coated steel.
- Q. Can this BBQ be used more than once and, if so, what fuel does it use?
- A. This BBQ does not take fuel. It simply requires coals and the lighter fuel of your choice. It can be used time and time again.
- Q. Is there an inner bucket/tray to hold the coals that slots into the outer bucket, leaving an air gap at the bottom. Or is it just one bucket with grill on top?
- A. Yes, there is an inner bucket included with this BBQ.
- Q. I read that galavanized etal gives off poison fumes when heated and isnt safe for bbq - is this true?
- A. Our range of Galvanised BBQ Buckets has been safety tested and we do have certificates of this from our factory if needed.