Foscot Fire Pit - Small
Product Code: FCFP01
As the sun goes down, let the warmth from our Foscot Fire Pit keep the chill away. Named after the beautiful Cotswold village, we've launched three sizes to suit different sized gardens and price points. The smallest size here is perfect if you have a little outdoor space in need of that wow factor.
Quite often we find the simpler the better and the design of the Foscot range emulates this. Crafted in a heavy gauge raw steel which over time will age to a natural rusty finish. Two carry handles each side make for easy carrying, whilst the three legs keep it simple yet sturdy.
Load up with freshly cut logs and gather round family and friends when the sun starts to set. We love the idea of our Foscot Fire Pits being the focal point of group events, from cosy evenings, to big parties and even a wedding or two!
They come with full instructions for easy assembly ready to transport to your position of choice. We think whatever size you choose; it will be a must have when the sun goes down.
As the sun goes down, let the warmth from our Foscot Fire Pit keep the chill away. Named after the beautiful Cotswold village, we've launched three sizes to suit different sized gardens and price points. The...Read More
Dimensions: H34.5 x W55 x D55cm
Crafted in Heavy Gauge Raw Steel
Gauge of metal is 2-3mm
Item has not been treated, so it will age over time to a natural rusty finish. We would advise storing away in winter and harsh weathers
Third image shows Small and Medium sizes
Fourth image shows how fire pit will age over time
For outdoor use only, should not be placed on combustible surfaces e.g. decking
For use with fire wood, would not recommend coal
Not recommended for cooking on
Comes with small drainage hole in centre
Medium and Large sizes also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. is it portable? do the legs come out for easy transportation?
- A. Our Fire Pits are designed primarily to be set up and then used in the same place rather than being put up and taken down over again. The legs are easily removed if desired, but we do not recommend doing this often.