Foscot Fire Pit - Large
Product Code: FCFP03
As the sun goes down, let the warmth from our Foscot Fire Pit keep the chill away. Named after the beautiful Cotswold village, we've launched three sizes to suit different sized gardens and price points. The largest here is a serious outdoor piece to give that wow factor!
Quite often we find the simpler the better and the design of the Foscot range emulates this. Crafted in a heavy gauge raw steel which over time will age to a natural rusty finish. Two carry handles each side make for easy carrying, whilst the four legs keep it simple yet sturdy.
Load up with freshly cut logs and gather round family and friends when the sun starts to set. We love the idea of our Foscot Fire Pits being the focal point of group events, from cosy evenings, to big parties and even a wedding or two!
They come with full instructions for easy assembly ready to transport to your position of choice. We think whatever size you choose; it will be a must have when the sun goes down.
As the sun goes down, let the warmth from our Foscot Fire Pit keep the chill away. Named after the beautiful Cotswold village, we've launched three sizes to suit different sized gardens and price points. The...Read More
Dimensions: H41.5 x W100 x D100cm
Crafted Heavy Gauge Raw Steel
Gauge of metal is 2-3mm
Item has not been treated, so it will age over time to a natural rusty finish. We would advise storing away in winter and harsh weathers
Third lifestyle images shows how fire pits will age over time
For outdoor use only, should not be placed on combustible surfaces e.g. decking
For use with fire wood and charcoal, would not recommend coal
Not recommended for cooking on
Comes with small drainage hole in centre
Small and Medium size also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Will the large foscot fire pit be ok to stand on composite decking? Thanks
- A. Yes, these Fire Pits are fine to be stood on composite decking.
- Q. Is the large fire pit OK to stand on patio flagstones without them cracking?
- A. The Large Fire Pit weighs approximately 25kg therefore it would be completely up to you whether or not this was to be used on patio flagstones. We would not be able to be held responsible if the patio were to become cracked.