Large Tube Thermometer in Clay
Product Code: THCL02
Cleverly designed to rotate so that you can place the plastic temperature gauge in the ideal position for your garden, it comes attached to a strong metal bar (not seen) with two screw holes, allowing for it to be attached to a wall or fence. With its large clear numbers, the temperature gauge ranges from 120 degree to -20 degree F and 50 degree to -30 degree C – which should cover most eventualities that the British weather can throw at us.
Packaged in an attractive cardboard gift box, this large outdoor thermometer represents very good value for money.
This stylish metal outdoor thermometer is made of powder-coated steel painted in a soft off-white colour, with added UV protection for outdoor use. With its big bold design – unique to Garden Trad...Read More
Holes for screwing on to a wall or fence (screws not provided)
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
Also available in Slate
Dimensions: H37 x W10.5 x D6 cm
Product comes with a spray coating making it waterproof
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Is this product 37 cm or inches long?
- A. This is 37cm.