Powder Coated Steel Case
Keyhole hook on reverse for hanging
Regulated to an altitude of 67m (210ft) above sea level. If the altitude in your locality is different (check with your local Met Office), the barometer will need to be reset
Also available in Clay and Galvanised
Matching Thermometer also available
- Q. Is it possible to install the barometer indoors (I would like it in my kitchen).
- A. Yes, the Barometers and Thermometers can be used either indoors or outdoors.
- Q. I have one of your Classic barometers. There appear to be no instructions! Where should I locate it and how should I operate it?
- A. The barometer can be placed in any position in your garden. You will need to check online with your local met office for your local barometric pressure reading and then adjust your barometer to the correct reading. If you need any further instructions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can email over the full instructions for you.
- Q. We have one of your Classic Barometers - Slate. Could you let me know what I do with the thicker pointer that can be adjusted by the knob on the front? Is it just there to show movements in pressure when the barometric pointer moves?
- A. When you first receive your Barometer it will need to be set. You can do this by contacting your local met office and finding out the atmospheric pressure for your area. You can then set the barometer to match this and then it will automatically keep itself updated.