St Mawes Drinks/Planter Coffee Table in Reclaimed Teak
Product Code: FUTE19
Looking for a piece of occasional garden furniture to match up with a corner sofa or set of outdoor armchairs? Our St Mawes Drinks Planter Coffee Table is the perfect solution for those looking for a table to rest their drinks or indeed serve them from.
With its chunky reclaimed teak design, stylish raw finish and weathered appearance, it also boasts an integral galvanised metal ice trough in its centre - ideal for serving and storing drinks whilst entertaining. Versatile as well as stylish, the integral trough could be used to create a stunning floral display as this coffee table's centrepiece or planted up with spring bulbs for a touch of colour. We're sure you'll agree this is an item of furniture your garden simply can't do without!
Looking for a piece of occasional garden furniture to match up with a corner sofa or set of outdoor armchairs? Our St Mawes Drinks Planter Coffee Table is the perfect solution for those looking for a table ...Read More
Table Dimensions: H40cm x W120cm x D70cm
Trough Dimensions: H12 x x W80 x D17cm
Crafted in Reclaimed Teak with a Galvanised Steel Trough
We are currently offering FREE Standard UK Delivery on this item for a Limited Time only
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.