Rocking Deck Chair - Coral Stripe
Product Code: RDCS01
Relax whilst reading a book or enjoying a refreshing beverage with our Rocking Deck Chair in Coral Stripe. The 100% Cotton sling has been sewn to double thickness to provide not only additional strength but gives a reversible back to the sling.
The vintage inspired Rocking Deck Chair pays homage to beach chairs seen lining the sands of coastal towns. The classic Wooden frame has been teamed with the striking stripes of Coral, White and Grey giving a pop of colour to the surroundings. The sling seat comes separately from the frame and is threaded through using a fixing dowel. We would recommend storing indoors in wet and very cold weathers. We also offer three other colours: Green Stripe, Clay Stripe and Blue Stripe.
Relax whilst reading a book or enjoying a refreshing beverage with our Rocking Deck Chair in Coral Stripe. The 100% Cotton sling has been sewn to double thickness to provide not only additional strength but ...Read More
Dimensions: H86 x W56 x D90cm
Crafted in Wood and 100% Cotton
Assembly required, Sling and Frame come separately
As fabric is 100% Cotton is not rain proof
Can be washed at 30 degrees maximum
Do not tumble dry
Matching Bistro Seat Pad also available
Other colours also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.