Rocking Deck Chair - Blue Stripe
Product Code: RDBS01
The striking Rocking Deck Chair in Blue Stripe should be the next addition to your garden furniture. Inspired by vintage beach chairs seen on coastal beaches, the Blue and White stripes have a nautical appeal and would look lovely in the sunniest part of the garden for a spot of reading.
The 100% Cotton sling is sewn to double thickness giving you extra strength and allowing the reverse to show the same bold pattern. The sling comes separately from the Wooden frame and is fitted using a fixing dowel. We would recommend storing indoors in wet and very cold weathers. We also sell the Coral Stripe, Green Stripe and Clay Stripe Rocking Deck Chairs, pick your favourite and get relaxing!
The striking Rocking Deck Chair in Blue Stripe should be the next addition to your garden furniture. Inspired by vintage beach chairs seen on coastal beaches, the Blue and White stripes have a nautical appea...Read More
Dimensions: H86 x W56 x D90cm
Crafted in Wood and 100% Cotton
Assembly required, Sling and Frame come separately
As fabric is 100% Cotton is not rain proof
Can be washed at 30 degrees maximum
Dry flat, do not tumble dry
Matching Bistro Seat Pad also available
Other colours also available
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Be the first to submit a question, use the form below.