Dean Street Set in Charcoal - Steel
Product Code: DSCO01
Enjoy a morning coffee or brunch in the sun with the Dean Street Set. Crafted in Powder Coated Steel, the weatherproof and durable table and two chairs have been finished in our Charcoal colourway. The soft smoky tones of grey will add an urban metropolitan touch to both contemporary and traditional gardens.
Designed with curved legs the square table offers you the perfect room to sit and enjoy the weather, or do a spot of work. The two arm chairs are designed with a slatted seat and back for maximum comfort. Inspired by Soho café culture the Dean Street Set is the perfect choice when looking to update your garden furniture.
Enjoy a morning coffee or brunch in the sun with the Dean Street Set. Crafted in Powder Coated Steel, the weatherproof and durable table and two chairs have been finished in our Charcoal colourway. The soft ...Read More
Table: H72 x W70 x D70cm
Chair: H85 x W52 x D47cm
Seat: W42 x D36cm
Crafted in Powder Coated Steel
Tables and Chairs do not fold
Assembly of table required
Other colours available
We recommend that the set is stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
The table however was very fiddly to put together and a couple of the bolt holes were misaligned so the table is wobbly and one leg is about 2cm higher than the rest.
- Q. Is it possible just to buy the chairs please? Ideally I am looking for four. Thank you.
- A. Unfortunately, these chairs cannot sold separately and are only available as part of the set.
- Q. How much does this set weigh as I want to put it on a roof garden. Also is there any guarantee against rusting?
- A. This set weighs approximately 15kg. We offer a 1 years manufacturers guarantee.