Aldsworth Log Store
Product Code: LSWO01
With our sizeable Wooden Log Store you can continue to enjoy the warmth and homely atmosphere of your open fire, with a perfectly organised supply of logs, kept dry and protected.
We’ve designed the perfect home for your winter supply of logs, keeping them in prime condition, ready to be placed straight on the fire, providing warmth for your home throughout the bitterly cold months. To burn efficiently and safely, logs are best kept dry, so with our Wooden Log Store you can keep your winters stock in the best possible state.
Crafted from Spruce Wood, the smooth surfaces and visible grain adds to the alluring characteristic of the material that we’ve especially chosen. Its stylish appearance and enjoyable presence is equally matched by its durability and robust build.
Each piece of Spruce is carefully selected, making each of our Wooden Log Stores charmingly individual and seamlessly pleasing, so we can guarantee that your winters provisions are kept protected, awaiting the colder months in naturally designed style and perfect condition.
With our sizeable Wooden Log Store you can continue to enjoy the warmth and homely atmosphere of your open fire, with a perfectly organised supply of logs, kept dry and protected. We’ve designed t...Read More
Dimensions: H143 x W150 x D70cm
Crafted in Spruce
Untreated Wood: We recommend positioning this item in a sheltered area to prolong its life
Simple self assembly required
Please note, this item will be delivered on a pallet with a 1 man service, therefore assistance will be required. Please advise if there are any access restrictions to the property that will need passing onto our courier.
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Large furniture items will be delivered on a one or two-man delivery service. Please see details in the product Specifications that state which service each product requires. The one-man service will be delivered on a pallet and requires assistance on delivery. The two-man service will be delivered on a pallet and all packaging will be removed on delivery.
Once your order has been placed, our Customer Services team will be in touch to arrange a convenient delivery date (which may be up to 14 days after purchase) and our delivery team will then call on the day of your delivery with an estimated arrival time.
This item is not available for Next Day or Weekend Delivery, but an Express Delivery service is available upon request for certain postcodes within 80 miles of the Carterton area. Please contact our Customer Services team for further information.
You can return items to us upon delivery or within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in their original condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. What price is delivery to Northern Ireland and could this be delivered before Christmas?
As this item is delivered on a pallet it will cost around £80.00 to ship to Ireland. We do have these in stock currently so this could be delivered to you before Christmas.
- Q. Does the product come flat packed? Or is it aleady assembled?
- A. This item does require simple self assembly.
- Q. If I ordered two or three of these in one delivery would I just pay one postage charge?
- A. Yes, the delivery charge is per delivery not per item so only one charge would be applied.
- Q. Is it possible to extend any of the dimensions? ideally i would like a log store that was 2 metres wide. if i could change the dimensions what would be the cost implications? thank you.
- A. Unfortunately, we are unable to manufacture our products to different sizes than those shown.
- Q. Is the roof solid enough to keep off the rain; the store is described as weatherproof but it needs to keep the logs dry?
- A. The roof is solid enough to keep the rain off, and the logs dry. The slanted roof has been designed to help with this.
- Q. How many logs does it hold, 1.2 cubic metres? Thank you
- A. Approximately 300-350 logs.
- Q. Do you deliver to Cork city in the Republic of Ireland and is it possible to order the wooden log store for delivery before Christmas, thank you.
- A. We do deliver to the Republic of Ireland and if you order before midnight on the 18th December, we can have this delivered in time for Christmas.
- Q. Hi. What is the height of the wooden log store - dimension reads 148cm H, however in the diagram 148cm is shown at the width and 150cm is the height.
- A. The dimensions of the Log Store are H150 x W150 x D73cm.
- Q. Hello, i would like to order the Aldsworth log store, can you tell me the price for the delivery to France please? thanks.
- A. Please contact our Customer Service team with your full shipping address so that a quote can be obtained for you. The email address to contact is email@example.com.
- Q. Please confirm what size pallet is used for the shipping, as I'm interested in using the pallet to build a log store.
Hello Nigel, we tend to send these log stores out on either standard size pallets (100x120cm) or euro pallets (120x80cm).