Colworth Welly Crate
Product Code: CWWC01
Not to be confused with one of our popular benches, the Colworth Welly Crate isn't for sitting on - it has a far better household use! Designed to fit wellies large and small, as well as trainers and various outdoor footwear, our Colworth Welly Crate with its vintage crate-style appeal is the ultimate in shoe storage. Just perfect for organising and stowing away your footwear near the back door.
Not to be confused with one of our popular benches, the Colworth Welly Crate isn't for sitting on - it has a far better household use! Designed to fit wellies large and small, as well as trainers and variou...Read More
Crafted in Spruce
Dimensions: H53cm x W130cm x D27cm
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
Well constructed. Thanks
- Q. Can the welly side have a shelf added? Thanks
- A. I am afraid this product is only available as advertised.
- Q. Hello Is this strong enough to sit on whilst taking foot ware on and off ? Thanks
- A. Unfortunately, we would not recommend sitting on this unit.
- Q. In the picture you show 2 pairs of wellies stored - would I be correct in thinking you could fit 3 pairs into that side?
Yes, you could fit 3 pairs of wellies in the side of the welly crate.
- Q. Can the wheels be locked in place so it doesn't move about?
- A. Unfortunately, the wheels cannot be locked.
- Q. Is it possible to take the wheels off? I'm looking to purchase this for our hallway.
- A. Yes, the wheels can be removed if you wish.