Spindle Back Chair
Product Code: CHOA05
Despite its marvellous country touch, the Spindle Back Chair could easily feel at home in an urban setting, as well as round a table in a countryside kitchen. Its smooth clean lines and tapered legs add to its wonderfully natural aesthetic.
Manufactured from Oak with solid Oak legs and spindles, the seat has been crafted from engineered Ply with an Oak veneer to achieve maximum comfort and strength. It's finished with a light matt lacquer making it practical for everyday use and prevents staining whilst also ensuring the organic wood grains are still visible.
The seat has a subtle curve offering comfort whilst the distinctive spindle back provides that much needed support. The Spindle Back Chair can match seamlessly with all interior colour palettes and is the item to choose when you look to update your indoor furniture.
Despite its marvellous country touch, the Spindle Back Chair could easily feel at home in an urban setting, as well as round a table in a countryside kitchen. Its smooth clean lines and tapered legs add to i...Read More
Dimensions: H87 x W45 x D43cm
Height from floor to seat: 47cm
Crafted in Oak and Ply with an Oak veneer
Finished with a light matt lacquer
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Please can you tell me roughly when these will be back in stock. Many thanks Helen Stirrup
- A. This item is due back into stock week commencing 4th January.
- Q. Hi there could you please provide the care instructions for this item? Many thanks T
- A. We do not have care instructions as such for this item that we can provide, however we do recommend treating with an oak treatment to help prevent from staining, and to prolong the wood.
- Q. I've noticed the description has changed are these different to the raw oak spindle chairs or the same item? Thanks
- A. These chairs are now crafted in Oak and Ply with an Oak veneer. We no longer supply a solid Oak version.