Aldsworth Shelf Ladder - Wide
Product Code: AWSL02
Make a style statement in your home, be it contemporary or traditional, with the Aldsworth Shelf Ladder - Wide. With shelves of varying depths, it's exceptionally versatile, making it perfect for using as a rustic bookcase, creating a plant display or showcasing objets d'art.
Crafted from Spruce, its natural charm would find a home in any room in the house or why not use it to create a potted herb garden outside or in the conservatory? Reinvent traditional storage space with endless looks from this upcycled chic shelf ladder.
Make a style statement in your home, be it contemporary or traditional, with the Aldsworth Shelf Ladder - Wide. With shelves of varying depths, it's exceptionally versatile, making it perfect for using as a...Read More
Dimensions: H180 x W80 x D35cm
Crafted from Spruce
Suitable for outdoor use
Depths of each shelf, 1: top shelf to 6: bottom shelf:
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. Hi , I wondered if you can advise me as to whether this wooden shelf ladder would be suitable for permanent outdoor exposure in the garden?
- A. This product is suitable for outdoor use however we would recommend treating this with an outdoor wood treatment to prolong its life.
- Q. Hi there, does this item come assembled or in parts? Is there the option to have this delivered in parts as we have very limited door space. Many thanks.
- A. This item is delivered fully assembled and unfortunately we cannot send this in parts.
- Q. Is the height of 180cm to the very top of the unit - ie the top of the poles either side of the shelves?
- A. The height of 180cm is the overall height from the highest point.
- Q. Does this need to against a flat wall? We have tongue and groove halfway. Thanks
- A. This shelf will be fine against a tongue and groove wall.
- Q. Are the shelves strong enough to hold books on each level?
- A. Yes, these shelves are strong enough to hold books on each level.
- Q. Will this happily stay outside all year around and would it need treating with any proprietary oils?
These are designed for outdoor use, however we would recommend treating with an outdoor wood treatment to prolong it's life.
- Q. can you deliver to Ireland and how long does it take?
- A. Yes, we can deliver to Ireland and our standard delivery time is 3-5 working days.
- Q. Please can you advise the measurements between the shelves, particularly the lower shelf and floor? Thanks
The distance between each shelf in inches is:
Floor to 1st shelf - 3in
1st to 2nd shelf - 14in
2nd ro 3rd shelf - 12in
3rd to 4th shelf - 10in
4th to 5th shelf - 7.5in
5th - 6th shelf - 7in
- Q. Is this a smooth finish? It's for indoor use and I want to paint it and feel this would be more cost effective than the raw oak version. Thanks
- A. This shelf unit does not have a completely smooth finish so it may not be particular easy to paint due to this. The wood is untreated so can be painted, it just may not have the desired finish.