Clockhouse Hallway Bench
Product Code: FUOA58
The iconic appearance of the Clockhouse range has been a popular choice for indoor furniture, with the simple juxtaposition between soft Oak and painted Beech.
The Clockhouse Hallway Bench has been designed with both style and practicality in mind. This versatile bench can be used throughout the home for storage and extra seating. Designed with tapered legs and a slatted shelf, the shape is aesthetically pleasing with its clean-cut lines. Finished in our Charcoal colourway, this mid-tone grey will match perfectly with a range of interior colour schemes.
Seating two people comfortably (or three little ones) the Clockhouse Hallway Bench is ideal for taking a seat and popping on your shoes before leaving the house. The shelf has ample room for around 4-5 pairs of shoes plus extra space underneath. Place in the hallway, boot room or conservatory to keep scattered shoes at bay whilst also having a piece of sleek and functional furniture for the home.
The iconic appearance of the Clockhouse range has been a popular choice for indoor furniture, with the simple juxtaposition between soft Oak and painted Beech. The Clockhouse Hallway Bench has been desig...Read More
Dimensions: H45 x W100 x D40cm
Dimensions of shelf: W97 x D28cm
Height from floor to shelf: 12.5cm
Crafted with a Natural Oak top and Beech legs, painted in Charcoal
For indoor use only
- Standard UK for orders over £60 - Free
- Standard UK for orders under £60 - £4.95
- Next Day - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - £16.00
- Click & Collect from our Carterton Warehouse - Free
Standard UK Delivery takes 3-5 working days. Next Day orders must be placed before midday for delivery the following working day. If a Next Day order is placed after midday on a Friday, or over a weekend, delivery will take place the following Tuesday.
- You can return items to us within 14 working days of receipt. All we ask is that you return the goods in all their original packaging and condition, including the outer box and in a re sell-able condition. We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in a re sell-able condition. Please view our full returns information here.
- Q. In which country is this Clockhouse bench made?
- A. The Clockhouse Hallway Bench is made in Hungary.
- Q. Hi Should the oak top be varnish finished or is it natural wood. If so how will it deal with dampness, from being wet when it's raining outside. Thanks Toby
- A. Hi, the oak top has a natural finish. It is recommended for indoor use only.
- Q. You seem to have miss-understood my question. The query is about the natural wood getting damp when coming inside with wet clothes and shoes when it has been raining outside. Will any water on the natural wood then damage it. Thanks
- A. We would recommend treating the Oak top with an oil to protect it and prolong its use. Once treated, it will be fine to be sat on in damp clothing.