We hope that you will be delighted with your order; however we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
When you can return your items
- You can notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us. All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving proof of postage or the goods back in our warehouse.
- The refund can only be credited back onto the original card used to purchase the items. As such, refunds for items bought as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser and if you decide to swap an item we cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
What will happen when you return or exchange your items
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we withhold the right to a refund.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- Once we confirm your proof of postage or goods back in the warehouse, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid upon purchase.
- We will only refund standard delivery charges if the whole of the order is being returned. If you opted for an upgraded delivery service, we will only refund you for the standard rate of delivery. If your delivery was free then you will not receive any refund for this. If you are only returning part of your order then you will not receive any money back for delivery costs.
- If your item is damaged or faulty and you have requested a replacement, we will send this replacement free of postage and packing charges, excluding pallets and non mainland UK postal addresses.
- Please be advised that if an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, then we can only offer an exchange or credit note, we are unable to offer a full refund.
How to return or exchange your items
- Contact our Customer Support team either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0845 6084448 stating your reason for return and whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- In the case of a damaged product, please do send over an image where possible for us to pass on to quality control.
- If the parcel being returned is less than 5kg and smaller than 61cm(L) x 46cm(W) x 46cm(D) then please feel free to use our FREE Royal Mail Tracked Returns Service. Simply click here and follow the instructions to print your returns label.
- If your parcel is larger than this size and not damaged or faulty, then the cost of the return must be covered by yourself. Alternatively, we are able to arrange for a courier collection on your behalf at a charge of £12.00 per box, but someone will need to be in all day to accept the parcel as we cannot offer a specific time for collection. Collections cannot be booked in for weekends or a specific time and failed collections will be chargeable at £12.00 per box.
- Please remember to include your completed returns form.
- Please ensure that if you are sending anything back to us that you request a proof of postage, as we will not be liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- You can track your refund has been processed by logging on to your account, view previous orders and selecting returns.
If you need any help
- Contact our Customer Support team either by email email@example.com or calling 01993 845559 between 8.30am and 5.30pm, Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 5.00pm on Friday.
- Please note - if you have a query or problem with an item that you have bought through one of our stockists, you need to contact them directly and can find the details here.