Work at Garden Trading
At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce functional products for the home and garden, without having to compromise on style. From a bread bin to an exterior light – we are passionate about making products that will last for years, and look stylish in your home too!
We are all about a clutter-free lifestyle and defying 'throwaway' attitudes - we believe in creating products that serve a purpose but that also win you over with their great design and how well they fit into your home. It's the same with our team; everyone has an important role to play, but we also look for people who deliver their tasks with a great attitude, a willingness to help, and plenty of character. By hiring the right people, we can run a happier and more efficient business, which in turn helps us to deliver to our customers.
To fulfil our mission and give our customers this excellent service, we need the best team working for us. We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people, with a passion for the brand.
Part Time Finance/Admin Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a part time Finance/Admin Assistant. To find out more or apply for this role please contact Nicola on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The role includes:
- Responding to all finance inbox queries on a daily basis
- Printing supplier invoices as they arrive on email
- Scanning and filing invoices
- Reconciling bank credits to system payments and investigating any discrepancies
- Responsibility for the consumer credit control database including chasing statements and responding to queries
- Finance acumen, understanding of debtors, credit control etc.
- Organised, clear-thinker, self-motivated and efficient
- Natural problem solver
- Clear communicator both with customers and internally
- Computer savvy - in particular on emails and Microsoft Excel
- Experience of finance systems is a bonus but not a must
- Monday-Thursday 10am - 2pm
- 16 hours per week
To apply for this role please submit your CV and covering letter to Nicola on email@example.com.