Work at Garden Trading
At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce functional products for the home and garden, without having to compromise on style. From a bread bin to an exterior light – we are passionate about making products that will last for years, and look stylish in your home too!
We are all about a clutter-free lifestyle and defying 'throwaway' attitudes - we believe in creating products that serve a purpose but that also win you over with their great design and how well they fit into your home. It's the same with our team; everyone has an important role to play, but we also look for people who deliver their tasks with a great attitude, a willingness to help, and plenty of character. By hiring the right people, we can run a happier and more efficient business, which in turn helps us to deliver to our customers.
To fulfil our mission and give our customers this excellent service, we need the best team working for us. We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people, with a passion for the brand.
We are currently recruiting for the following position.
Customer Service Specialist
- Take inbound phone calls from trade and consumer customers to answer any queries or take orders.
- Deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- Accurately key in direct dispatch orders
- Manage customer returns process
- Manage all contacts with an effective, engaging, friendly, sales-oriented style.
- Gain knowledge of products and customers to allow up-selling.
- Work with credit control and inbound stock management to ensure orders are fulfilled where possible.
- Ensure customer service & sales inbox queries are answered quickly and effectively.
- Manage back-orders, using opportunity to up-sell.
- Have experience in, and a passion for Customer Services
- High level of experience dealing with consumers
- Have a friendly, approachable telephone manner
- Be able to use own initiative to problem solve
- Be able to work individually as well as in part of a team
- Be able to work under pressure during busy periods, and deal with customer complaints
- The ability to learn quickly and gain knowledge of products and systems
Have accurate typing skills in order to key in customer orders
To find out more or apply for this role please contact Kayleigh on email@example.com