Work at Garden Trading
At Garden Trading our focus is to design and produce functional products for the home and garden, without having to compromise on style. From a bread bin to an exterior light – we are passionate about making products that will last for years, and look stylish in your home too!
We are all about a clutter-free lifestyle and defying 'throwaway' attitudes - we believe in creating products that serve a purpose but that also win you over with their great design and how well they fit into your home. It's the same with our team; everyone has an important role to play, but we also look for people who deliver their tasks with a great attitude, a willingness to help, and plenty of character. By hiring the right people, we can run a happier and more efficient business, which in turn helps us to deliver to our customers.
To fulfill our mission and give our customers this excellent service, we need the best team working for us. We’re always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people, with a passion for the brand.
Customer Support Specialist (Temporary)
This is a temporary role due to end in March 2018, although this may develop into a permanent role.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Have experience in and a passion for Customer Services
- High level of experience dealing with consumers
- Have a friendly, approachable telephone manner
- Use own initiative to problem solve
- Work individually as well as in part of a team
- Work under pressure during busy periods and feel comfortable dealing with customer complaints
- The ability to learn quickly and gain knowledge of products and systems
- Have accurate typing skills
- Take inbound phone calls from trade and consumer customers to answer queries or take orders
- Listen and respond to voicemails
- Deal with customer complaints effectively and efficiently
- Accurately key in direct dispatch orders
- Assist with managing customer returns
- Gain knowledge of customers and products to allow up-selling
- Work with credit control and inbound stock management to ensure orders are fulfilled where possible
- Ensure customer service inbox queries are answered quickly and effectively
If you have skills to enhance our brand, we are always keen to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.