Is your home packed full of gorgeous Garden Trading buys or clever storage solutions? We would love to see! Email us your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post them on our Facebook page, Tweet them, and pin them to our Pinterest boards.
Win a pair of free tickets to Country Living's Spring Fair 2016
08 March 2016
What better way to celebrate the arrival of Spring than by entering our competition to win a pair of tickets to Country Living Magazine’s Spring Fair? We have four pairs available to win so that you and a friend can enjoy the fair for free.
With a pop up market, “Country Living Theatre” and even a Prosecco Bar, you’re bound to enjoy a relaxing day with a lot of bargains on offer. We’re sure you’ll find plenty of inspiration for your own home and garden and you can even join in with interactive workshops.
The fair will run from Wednesday the 16th until Sunday the 20th of March, with the option to enjoy a late night session on Thursday 17th for those who fancy a slower pace and a complimentary glass of wine.
Visit www.countrylivingfair.com for a full list and description of events.
The competition is open until the 13th of March, and we will announce our 4 winners on Monday the 14th.
Complete our form below for your chance to win, and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Garden Trading, Country Living, their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants must be residents of the UK
- Entrants can enter the competition once only
- Entry into the competition is valid from 08.03.16 to 13.03.16
- There are four prizes on offer only, each being a pair of tickets to the Country Living Spring Fair 2016
- Each ticket entitles the winner to one day at the fair. If attending on Thursday, the tickets are valid until 8 pm when the fair closes
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Full details on how to claim the prize will be provided to the winners upon notification that they have won
- The competition winners will be selected at random after the competition has closed
- The competition winners will be contacted via the email provided upon entry to the competition no later than 15.03.16
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if a winner has not claimed the prize within 3 days of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Garden Trading's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The names of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Country Living Competition,
- The Marketing Team, Garden Trading, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Carterton, Oxfordshire, OX18 3EZ
- Entry into the competition includes sign-up to the Garden Trading email newsletter
- Users can unsubscribe at any time
- Any entry which is incomplete, incomprehensible, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Garden Trading
- Garden Trading reserves the right to withdraw or cancel this competition for any reason and at any time
- Garden trading will use your details to administer the prize should you win. If you are successful at winning, Garden Trading reserves the right to use your name and or/image on the Garden Trading Blog, Twitter account and/or Facebook page and any other social media if required, highlighting you as a winner
- Garden Trading reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice