Is your home packed full of gorgeous Garden Trading buys or clever storage solutions? We would love to see! Email us your pictures to email@example.com and we will post them on our Facebook page, Tweet them, and pin them to our Pinterest boards.
Top 5 Garden wall light ideas
28 February 2013
When deciding on garden wall lights, they have to be practical. Lighting has a dual function; it offers a welcoming light for visitors as well as illuminating dark areas such as a porch, patio, or the garden.
Our lighting is ideal for outdoor entertaining or fitted to the outside wall of the house, garage or shed it lights the exterior of your property.
Crafted from powder coated steel our lights are designed to be durable and hard wearing to endure the outdoor weather. All of our exterior lights can be easily fitted with PIRs (Infrared Sensors).
There are so many garden wall lights to choose from it can be hard to pick the right one for you, we have picked our top 5 outdoor garden wall lights that we think look great in both a contemporary and period environment.
1. Barn Lamp £45.00 is our most popular light for the garden. Inspired by the original lights that were mounted on barn walls and outbuilding in rural England. Available in a wide range of colours. Replacement glass can be purchased online.
2. The Belfast Light £75.00 is inspired by the deck lighting on the HMS Belfast, hence the name. Available in Clay, Coffee Bean and Shutter Blue.
3. The wall-mounted version of our Greek Fishing Boat-inspired Fishing Light £75.00 will look perfect on an outside wall or any style of home or outbuilding.
4. Enjoy the elegance and charm of the Swinbrook Lantern £60.00, available in Clay, Coffee Bean and Slate.
5. The Belvedere Light £125.00 is a sophisticated new addition to our outdoor lighting range; use outdoors to light a porch, front door or gates.
All our lights are CE approved and are IP44 rated. They all require E27 max 60W or equivalent energy saving bulb.